Home Visit Physiotherapy
Servicing the Perth metro area, HomeCare Physiotherapy provides individualised physiotherapy care to clients in their home. Our physiotherapists are dedicated health professionals, committed to helping you achieve your functional goals.
We provide a full range of physiotherapy services, including but not limited to:
- Spinal and other joint pain, including back and neck pain
- Muscular and other soft tissue injuries
- Pre and post operative rehabilitation
- Reduced mobility and balance
- Prescription of walking aids
- Loss of strength after hospitalisation
- Neurological conditions such as stroke and Parkinson's disease
- Spinal cord and head injuries
- Pulmonary conditions
- Womens' health, including mastitis
If you would like to know how we can help you, please call us to discuss.
Department of Veterans' Affairs, Enhanced Primary Care (EPC), EACH/EACH-D, Motor Vehicle and Workers' Compensation patients welcome with a referral.
No GP referral is required for private patients.
Fully registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and members of Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Rebates available with private health insurance providers.
For physiotherapy, call 08 9310 1017 or email email@example.com
If you would prefer to visit a physiotherapy clinic local to you, please visit www.lifecare.com.au for a list of centres.